by admin | julio 17, 2018 6:55
1. ADLEGAL stores and processes personal data of persons it is communicating with, including in particular name, surname, email address, telephone number, as well as data of the entity represented by such person.
2. The purpose of personal data processing is to maintain professional and business contact, to provide legal information regarding changes in law or legal practice and to perform activities necessary to conclude or execute agreements concluded by ADLEGAL. Personal data is not processed in an automated manner.
3. ADLEGAL assures the implementation of all rights resulting from the GDPR, ie access, rectification and deletion of data, restrictions on their processing, the right to transfer them, as well as the right to object to the processing of personal data and file complaint to the supervisory body.
4. ADLEGAL may share personal data with entities providing services to ADLEGAL, including, in particular, associates, employees, accountants and consultants/advisers.
5. ADLEGAL stores data during the period of prescription of claims, for a period required by the tax law and accounting regulations, not less than 10 years for the purpose of maintaining professional contacts.
6. In matters related to the processing of personal data, please contact at the following address: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source URL: http://www.adlegal.pl/?page_id=196&lang=es
Copyright ©2023 ADLEGAL unless otherwise noted.